1) Product Development Account Representative： Job Overview：The Product Development Sales Representative is responsible for the daily
coordination of projects, communication and follow up with both suppliers and customers.
This position requires coordinating development projection from start to completion, overseeing
pilot production and hand off to purchasing and the productions team. The individual is
expected to promote the highest levels of customer service and assist managers and senior
executives in promoting progressive solutions to issue and problems which may occur in
the development process.
Duties include：- Receiving email and attending to daily customer issues
- Preparing and providing accurate quotations for projects
- Preparing and tracking project timelines
- Addressing issue on a case by case basis
- Monitoring accounts receivables for moulded projects
- Addressing overdue accounts
- Overseeing the monitoring of accounts and ensuring that timelines,
lead times and standard response times are being adhered to by other
Essanty departments and external suppliers.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision
makers in key accounts.
- Arrangement of and attend trade shows and meetings with customers Skills and Qualifications：- Good ability to communicate in both Chinese and English
- Meeting goals and negotiation
- ERP and data entry
- Time management
- Self driven and able to work independently
- Problem solving
- Report Creation and Maintain Specific Skills Valuable to this position：- Familiar with plastic injection moulding
- Multi tasking and project coordination
- Understanding of bicycle parts or fiber or cloth would be valuable
- BOM creation and ERP use